Marriage and the Value of Waiting
AbstractUsing a simple model where singles try to maximize their pizazz, we examine the value of the option to give up single life in favor of marriage when singles' pizazz levels follow correlated geometric Browninan motions.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Birmingham in its series Discussion Papers with number 99-24.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
MARRIAGE ; INVESTMENTS ; STOCHASTIC PROCESS;
Other versions of this item:
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.