Regression-Based Seasonal Unit Root Tests with Recursive Mean Adjustment
AbstractThis paper is concerned with tests for seasonal unit roots in a univariate time series process. We construct test statistics which are similar, both exactly and asymptotically, with respect to both the initial values of the process and the possibility of differential seasonal dirft under the null hypothsis of a seasonal unit root.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Birmingham in its series Discussion Papers with number 99-11.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
UNIT ROOTS ; TESTS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.