Teaching Groups as Foci for Evaluating GCE Advanced Level Cost-Effectiveness : Some Practical Methodological Innovations
AbstractThe use of hierarchical models of educational effectiveness are reviewed. The paper also draws attention to the inedequacy of official performance indicators currently available and in particular the anattention to ressource issues.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Birmingham in its series Discussion Papers with number 98-24.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
EDUCATION ; ECONOMIC MODELS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.