Value-Added Analysis for Cross-Classified Multilevel Data
AbstractIn this paper we examine educational data whch has a cross-classified structure. A cross-classified value-added multilevel model is proposed for these data and the problem of estimation are discussed in relation to the probllem of an endogenous regressor.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Birmingham in its series Discussion Papers with number 98-15.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
ECONOMIC MODELS ; EVALUATION ; EDUCATION ; DATA;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neil Spencer, 2002. "Combining Modelling Strategies to Analyse Teaching Styles Data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 113-127, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.