Eastern Europe's Trade Potential. A Gravity Model Approach
AbstractThis paper applies the Gravity Trade Model (GTM) to assess eastern Europe's trade, and trade potential following the major political changes of 1989. The GTM is an analytical framework for explaining bilateral trade flows based on GDP, population and geographical distance between partners.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Birmingham in its series Discussion Papers with number 97-20.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.