How Foreign Direct Investment Improves the Current Account in Pacific Basin Economies
AbstractThis paper examines the effects of foreign direct investment (FDI) inflows to a group of six Pacific Basin economies.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Birmingham in its series Discussion Papers with number 96-21.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
INVESTMENTS; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.