Bigger Trade Blocs Need Not Entail More Protection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Birmingham in its series Discussion Papers with number 95-32.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
INTERNATIONAL TRADE; FREE TRADE; TARIFFS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Baldwin, 2008.
"Big-Think Regionalism: A Critical Survey,"
NBER Working Papers
14056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Winters, L. Alan, 1996.
"Regionalism versus Multilateralism,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.