The Fixation of Economic Beliefs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Birmingham in its series Discussion Papers with number 93-15.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
economic theory ; methodology;
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Mayer, 2003. "The role of ideology in disagreements among economists. A Quantitative Analisis:," Working Papers 01, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Mayer, 2001. "The role of ideology in disagreements among economists: a quantitative analysis," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 253-273.
- Thomas Mayer, .
"The Role Of Ideology In Disagreements Among Economists. A Quantitative Analisis:,"
Department of Economics
00-01, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Mayer, Thomas, 2000. "The Role of Ideology in Disagreements among Economists: A Quantitative Analysis," Working Papers 00-1, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.