Productivity Analysis in Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Region: a Multi-Country Translog Comparative Analysis, 1965-97
AbstractWe employ the total factor productivity (TFP) index in growth accounting as a proxy for productivity growth to compare patterns and sources of output growth for a group of proximate countries in Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation region.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Birmingham in its series Discussion Papers with number 00-03.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
PRODUCTIVITY ; INNOVATIONS ; ECONOMIC GROWTH ; TECHNOLOGY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O53 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.