Bliss and Optimal Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bilkent University, Department of Economics in its series Departmental Working Papers with number 999.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Optimal growth; Bliss; Poverty Traps; Sustained Growth;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-15 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1995.
"A Rostovian model of endogenous growth and underdevelopment traps,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1569-1602, October.
- F Zilibotti, 1993. "A Rostovian Model of Endogenous Growth and Underdevelopment Traps," CEP Discussion Papers dp0166, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sergio T. Rebelo, 1990.
"Long Run Policy Analysis and Long Run Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1996.
"Growing Through Cycles,"
40, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1987. "Bliss Levels That Aren't [Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence]," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 211-15, February.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1988.
"Industrialization and the Big Push,"
NBER Working Papers
2708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Azariadis, Costas & Drazen, Allan, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-26, May.
- Abe, Naohito, 1995. "Poverty trap and growth with public goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 361-366, March.
- Laroque, Guy & Lemaire, Isabelle, 1997. "Bliss and the permanent income hypothesis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 287-292, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.