Dynamics of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium and Inflation in Turkey : The State, Politics, and the Marketsunder a Globalized Developing Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bilkent University, Department of Economics in its series Departmental Working Papers with number 9910.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-15 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2001.
"Causes of Inflation in Turkey: A Literature Survey with Special Reference to Theories of Inflation,"
0107002, EconWPA, revised 10 Oct 2001.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2001. "Causes of Inflation in Turkey: A Literature Survey with Special Reference to Theories of Inflation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(21), pages A0.
- Vuslat Us & Kývýlcým Metin Ozcan, 2003.
"Optimal Univariate Expectations under High and Persistent Inflation : New Evidence From Turkey,"
2003/4, Turkish Economic Association.
- Us, Vuslat & Ozcan, Kıvılcım Metin, 2005. "Optimal univariate expectations under high and persistent inflation: new evidence from Turkey," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 346(3), pages 499-517.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Ilker Doma�, 2003.
"On the Link between Dollarisation and Inflation: Evidence from Turkey1,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(3), pages 306-328, September.
- Ilker Domac & Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee, 2002. "On the Link between Dollarization and Inflation : Evidence from Turkey," Discussion Papers 0207, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2004.
"A Short Review of the Long History of Turkish High Inflation,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(2), pages A0.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2004. "A Short Review of the Long History of Turkish High Inflation," Macroeconomics 0404003, EconWPA.
- Domac, Ilker, 2004.
"Explaining and forecasting inflation in Tukey,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3287, The World Bank.
- Ümit Özlale & Kivilcim Metin Ozcan, 2005. "Does Time Inconsistency Problem Apply For Turkish Monetary Policy?," Working Papers 2005/2, Turkish Economic Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.