Performance of Soccer on the Stock Market:Evidence from Turkey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bilkent University, Department of Economics in its series Departmental Working Papers with number 0606.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-05-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FMK-2006-05-13 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-SPO-2006-05-13 (Sports & Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leitao, Joao & Armada, Manuel Rocha & Ferreira, Joaaquim, 2012. "Corruption and Co-Movements in European Listed Sport Companies: Did Calciocaos really matter?," MPRA Paper 42474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muammer Sarıkaya; & Sinan Yılmaz; & Fatih Temizel, 2012. "The need and corporate reputation in publicly traded sports corporations: examination of Beşiktaş Sports Inc," International Journal of Economics and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 4-31.
- Antonio Samagaio & Eduardo Couto & Jorge Caiado, 2009. "Sporting, financial and stock market performance in English football: an empirical analysis of structural relationships," CEMAPRE Working Papers 0906, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.