Bertrand-Edgeworth Equilibrium in a Cash-Advance Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bilkent University, Department of Economics in its series Departmental Working Papers with number 0104.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Stationary competitive equilibrium; Bertrand-Edgeworth model; Nash equilibrium; cash-in-advance; price competition; wage competition; reserve supply; residual consumption;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Perfect Competition
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Monopoly
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice and Growth - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice and Growth, Financing, Investment, and Capacity
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dixon, Huw David, 1993. "Integer Pricing and Bertrand-Edgeworth Oligopoly with Strictly Convex Costs: Is It Worth More Than a Penny?," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 257-68, July.
- Dixon, Huw David, 1992. "The Competitive Outcome as the Equilibrium in an Edgeworthian Price-Quantity Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(411), pages 301-09, March.
- Allen, Beth & Hellwig, Martin, 1986. "Price-Setting Firms and the Oligopolistic Foundations of Perfect Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 387-92, May.
- R. Wiegert, 1992. "Book review," Metrika, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 268-268, December.
- Erdem Basci & Ismail Saglam, 1998. "On the Importance of Sequencing of Markets in Monetary Economies," Departmental Working Papers 982, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Raymond Deneckere & Dan Kovenock, 1988.
773, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Borgers, Tilman, 1992. "Iterated Elimination of Dominated Strategies in a Bertrand-Edgeworth Model," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 163-76, January.
- Vives, Xavier, 1986. "Rationing rules and Bertrand-Edgeworth equilibria in large markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 113-116.
- N. Draper, 1992. "Book review," Metrika, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 106-106, December.
- Dixon, Huw, 1990. "Bertrand-Edgeworth Equilibria when Firms Avoid Turning Customers Away," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 131-46, December.
- Benoit, Jean-Pierre & Krishna, Vijay, 1987. "Dynamic Duopoly: Prices and Quantities," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 23-35, January.
- Allen, Beth & Hellwig, Martin, 1986. "Bertrand-Edgeworth Oligopoly in Large Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 175-204, April.
- Dastidar, Krishnendu Ghosh, 1997. "Comparing Cournot and Bertrand in a Homogeneous Product Market," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 205-212, July.
- Dastidar, Krishnendu Ghosh, 1995. "On the Existence of Pure Strategy Bertrand Equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 19-32, January.
- R. Dutter, 1992. "Book review," Metrika, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 238-238, December.
- R. Lasser, 1992. "Book review," Metrika, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 94-94, December.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1989. "Market Size and Substitutability in Imperfect Competition: A Bertrand-Edgeworth-Chamberlin Model," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 217-34, April.
- Basci, Erdem & Erdogan, Ayse M. & Saglam, Ismail, 2006. "Money, Tobin Effect, and Incerasing Returns," MPRA Paper 1904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.