On the Patterns of Trade Liberalization, Oligopolistic Concentration and Profitablility : Reflections from Post-1980 Tukrish Manufacturing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bilkent University, Department of Economics in its series Departmental Working Papers with number 0012.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Refik Erzan & Alpay Filiztekin & Unal Zenginobuz, 2007.
"Turkey's Customs Union with the European Union: A Framework for Evaluating the Impact of Economic Integration,"
2007/15, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Erzan, Refik & Filiztekin, Alpay & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2002. "Turkey’s Customs Union with the European Union: A Framework for Evaluating the Impact of Economic Integration," MPRA Paper 382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sosay, Gül & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2005.
"Independent regulatory agencies in emerging economies,"
380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul Sosay & Unal Zenginobuz, 2005. "Independent Regulatory Agencies in Emerging Economies," Working Papers 2005/10, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Evren Ceritoglu, 2002. "The Cyclicality Of Mark-Up Ratios : The Case Of Turkish Industry," Working Papers 0204, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ayse Mumcu & Unal Zenginobuz, 2001.
"Competition Policy in Turkey,"
2001/17, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.