Aiming for Efficiency Rather Than Proficency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics in its series Working Papers with number 2010-007.
Date of creation: Feb 2010
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas S. Dee & Brian Jacob, 2011.
"The impact of no Child Left Behind on student achievement,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(3), pages 418-446, Summer.
- Thomas Dee & Brian Jacob, 2009. "The Impact of No Child Left Behind on Student Achievement," NBER Working Papers 15531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gadi Barlevy & Derek Neal, 2012.
"Pay for Percentile,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(5), pages 1805-31, August.
- Gadi Barlevy & Derek Neal, 2011. "Pay for Percentile," NBER Working Papers 17194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barlevy, Gadi & Neal, Derek, 2009. "Pay for Percentile," IZA Discussion Papers 4383, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gadi Barlevy & Derek Neal, 2009. "Pay for percentile," Working Paper Series WP-09-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Randall Reback, 2006.
"Teaching to the Rating: School Accountability and the Distribution of Student Achievement,"
0602, Barnard College, Department of Economics.
- Reback, Randall, 2008. "Teaching to the rating: School accountability and the distribution of student achievement," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1394-1415, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Toni Shears).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.