The Latest Misfires in Support of the More Guns, Less Crime Hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy in its series Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series with number yale_lepp-1010.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.law.yale.edu/outside/html/home/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2011.
"Econometric Estimates of Deterrence of the Death Penalty: Facts or Ideology?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 448-478, 08.
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2011. "Econometric Estimates of Deterrence of the Death Penalty: Facts or Ideology," Economics Working Paper Series 1115, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2011. "Econometric Estimates of Deterrence of the Death Penalty: Facts or Ideology?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3443, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carlisle E. Moody & Thomas B. Marvell, 2008. "The Debate on Right-to-Carry Concealed Weapons Laws," Working Papers 71, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Angela K. Dills & Jeffrey A. Miron & Garrett Summers, 2010.
"What Do Economists Know about Crime?,"
in: The Economics of Crime: Lessons for and from Latin America, pages 269-302
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.