Integration of Micro and Macro Data on Consumer Income and Expenditures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bureau of Economic Analysis in its series BEA Working Papers with number 0101.
Date of creation: Mar 2013
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rubin, Donald B, 1986. "Statistical Matching Using File Concatenation with Adjusted Weights and Multiple Imputations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 4(1), pages 87-94, January.
- Nancy Ruggles & Richard Ruggles, 1974. "A Strategy for Merging and Matching Microdata Sets," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 2, pages 55-74 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Budd, Edward C, 1971. "The Creation of a Microdata File for Estimating the Size Distribution of Income," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 17(4), pages 317-33, December.
- Moriarity, Chris & Scheuren, Fritz, 2003. "A Note on Rubin's Statistical Matching Using File Concatenation with Adjusted Weights and Multiple Imputations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(1), pages 65-73, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Bernstein).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.