Economic and financial conditions of households in Lombardy
AbstractThis paper presents the main findings of the Survey on Household Income and Wealth for the Italian region of Lombardy. To get a large enough sample, the observations on 2004, 2006, and 2008 were pooled. The work sets out the structural characteristics for Lombardy prior to the crisis, with special attention to comparison with other northern Italian regions, with central and southern Italy, and with the national average.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area in its series Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) with number 93.
Date of creation: Jun 2011
Date of revision:
economic behaviour of households; income and wealth distribution; regional estimates;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.