Credit Institutions' Price Policies and Type of Customer: Impact on the Money Transmission Mechanism
AbstractThis paper forms part of the research on the transmission of monetary policy via the interest rates of Spanish banks and savings banks, analysed from a disaggregated perspective. In this respect, it considers structural factors that cannot be taken into account in more aggregated studies, as for example the different characteristics of the markets where credit institutions operate.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Banco de EspaÃ±a in its series Banco de EspaÃ±a Working Papers with number 9605.
Length: 61 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
CREDIT; FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS; MONEY; MONETARY POLICY; SPAIN;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statistics
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MarÃa Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de EspaÃ±a).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.