Topics, techniques and applications in urban and regional science in the nineties: a bibliometric analysis
AbstractThe current state of regional and urban science has been much discussed and a number of studies have speculated on possible future trends in the development of the discipline. However, there has been little empirical analysis of current publication patterns in regional and urban journals. This paper studies the kinds of topics, techniques and data used in articles published in nine top international journals during the 1990s with the aim of identifying current trends in this research field.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia in its series Working Papers in Economics with number 93.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Espai de Recerca en Economia, Facultat de CiÃ¨ncies EconÃ²miques. Tinent Coronel Valenzuela, Num 1-11 08034 Barcelona. Spain.
Web page: http://www.ere.ub.es
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aiginger, Karl & Mueller, Dennis C. & Weiss, Christoph, 1998. "Objectives, topics and methods in industrial organization during the nineties: Results from a survey," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 799-830, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.