A generalization of the bankruptcy game: financial cooperative games
AbstractA new class of games called Financial games is defined. These games are market games and it is showed that they are a generalization of Bankruptcy games. The algebraic structure of this class of games is studied and necessary conditions for a game to be financial are stated. The proportional solution is analyzed and an axiomatic characterization of this solution is given.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia in its series Working Papers in Economics with number 9.
Length: 0 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Espai de Recerca en Economia, Facultat de CiÃ¨ncies EconÃ²miques. Tinent Coronel Valenzuela, Num 1-11 08034 Barcelona. Spain.
Web page: http://www.ere.ub.es
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borm, P.E.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Rafels, C. & Suijs, J.P.M. & Tijs, S.H. & Timmer, J.B., 2001.
"Cooperation in capital deposits,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-84639, Tilburg University.
- Gulick, G. van & Borm, P.E.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2007.
"Deposit Games with Reinvestment,"
2007-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Paula Corcho & José Ferreira, 2003.
"Generalized externality games,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 163-184, March.
- Suijs, J.P.M., 1999. "Price Uncertainty in Linear Production Situations," Discussion Paper 1999-91, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.