History and the Development of Central Banking in Australia 1920-1970
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Global Dynamic Systems in its series GDSC Working Papers with number 003.
Date of creation: Jun 2008
Date of revision:
central banking; Reserve Bank of Australia; banking history and policy; Coombs; Theodore; Chifley.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- N27 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Africa; Oceania
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-08-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2008-08-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2008-08-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2008-08-06 (Monetary Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cornish, Selwyn, 1993. "Sir Leslie Melville: An Interview," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(207), pages 437-57, December.
- Ernest Harvey, 1927. "Central Banking," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 3(1), pages 1-14, 05.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Drew Treasure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.