Australian Higher Education Financing: Issues for Reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University in its series CEPR Discussion Papers with number 434.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: Jun 2001
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce Chapman, 2001. "Australian Higher Education Financing: Issues for Reform," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 34(2), pages 195-204.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rita Asplund & Oussama Ben Adbelkarim & Ali Skalli, 2008.
"An equity perspective on access to, enrolment in and finance of tertiary education,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 261-274.
- Asplund, Rita & Ben-Abdelkarim, Oussama & Skalli, Ali, 2007. "An Equity Perspective on Access to, Enrolment in and Finance of Tertiary Education," Discussion Papers 1098, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Abbas Valadkhani & Andrew C. Worthington & Allan P. Layton, 2004. "An Analysis of the Rising Cost of Education in Australia," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 175, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2007. "Learning from Other Economies - for example from Somewhere Down Under," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(3), pages 33-37, October.
- Samuel Jebaraj Benjamin & M. Srikamaladevi Marathamuthu & Saravanan Muthaiyah & Murali Raman, 2011. "Affordability of private tertiary education: a Malaysian study," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 382-406, March.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006.
"Learning from Other Economies: The Unique Institutional and Policy Experiments Down Under,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(257), pages 195-206, 06.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006. "Learning from Other Economies: The Unique Institutional and Policy Experiments Down Under," NBER Working Papers 12116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincent, VANDENBERGHE, 2005. "Free Higher Education - Regressive Transfer or Implicit Loan ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005031, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.