Australian Higher Education Financing: Issues for Reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University in its series CEPR Discussion Papers with number 434.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: Jun 2001
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce Chapman, 2001. "Australian Higher Education Financing: Issues for Reform," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 34(2), pages 195-204.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chapman, B., 1996.
"Conceptual Issues and the Australian Experience with Income Contingent Charges for Higher Education,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
350, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Chapman, Bruce, 1997. "Conceptual Issues and the Australian Experience with Income Contingent Charges for Higher Education," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(442), pages 738-51, May.
- Abbas Valadkhani & Andrew C. Worthington & Allan P. Layton, 2004. "An Analysis of the Rising Cost of Education in Australia," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 175, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Rita Asplund & Oussama Ben Adbelkarim & Ali Skalli, 2008.
"An equity perspective on access to, enrolment in and finance of tertiary education,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 261-274.
- Asplund, Rita & Ben-Abdelkarim, Oussama & Skalli, Ali, 2007. "An Equity Perspective on Access to, Enrolment in and Finance of Tertiary Education," Discussion Papers 1098, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2007. "Learning from Other Economies - for example from Somewhere Down Under," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(3), pages 33-37, October.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006.
"Learning from Other Economies: The Unique Institutional and Policy Experiments Down Under,"
NBER Working Papers
12116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006. "Learning from Other Economies: The Unique Institutional and Policy Experiments Down Under," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(257), pages 195-206, 06.
- Horne, Jocelyn & Hu, Baiding, 2008. "Estimation of cost efficiency of Australian universities," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 266-275.
- Vincent, VANDENBERGHE, 2005. "Free Higher Education - Regressive Transfer or Implicit Loan ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005031, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Samuel Jebaraj Benjamin & M. Srikamaladevi Marathamuthu & Saravanan Muthaiyah & Murali Raman, 2011. "Affordability of private tertiary education: a Malaysian study," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 382-406, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.