Economic Theory and Economic Policy Two Views
AbstractThis paper is about Nicky Kaldor and other economists contributions to economics.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University in its series CEPR Discussion Papers with number 369.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
ECONOMIC THEORY ; ECONOMIC POLICY;
Other versions of this item:
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.