Policy Perspectives on Hifher Education Financing : A Comprehensive Program of National Scholarship / Cost Functions for Australian Universities : A Survey of Results with Implications for Policy
AbstractOn the past decade, higher eduction has undergone a massive expansion. As a result of this growth, and the way in which it has taken place, attention needs to be given to a whole range of issues. These include : scale of higher education, funding, university/government relations, research, diversity, quality, higher education and vocational education and training. The reforms that have occurred in the Astralian higher education sector in recent years, and those that are currently being considered, have renewed interest in the contribution that economic analysis can make to educational policy- making.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University in its series CEPR Discussion Papers with number 360.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
EDUCATION; EDUCATIONAL BUDGET; EDUCATIONAL COSTS; AUSTRALIA; EDUCATIONAL FACILITIES; EDUCATIONAL NEEDS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.