Determinants of Hazard Comfronting New Manufacturing Firms in Greece : 1982-92
AbstractThe aim of this paper is to identify the factors that determine the survival of new firms in Greek manufacturing in the 1982-1992 period.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Athens University of Economics and Business in its series DEOS Working Papers with number 99.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES ; ENTERPRISES ; RISK;
Other versions of this item:
- Fotopoulos, G. & Louri, H., 1998. "Determinants of Hazard Comfronting New Manufacturing Firms in Greece : 1982-92," Athens University of Economics and Business 99, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.