Determinants of Hazard Comfronting New Manufacturing Firms in Greece : 1982-92
AbstractThe aim of this paper is to identify the factors that determine the survival of new firms in Greek manufacturing in the 1982-1992 period.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Athens University of Economics and Business in its series DEOS Working Papers with number 99.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES ; ENTERPRISES ; RISK;
Other versions of this item:
- Fotopoulos, G. & Louri, H., 1998. "Determinants of Hazard Comfronting New Manufacturing Firms in Greece : 1982-92," Athens University of Economics and Business 99, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.