Regional Aspects of the Cyprus Economy and the Impact of the EU Structural Funds
AbstractStructural weaknesses of the real Cyprus economy, according to recent data of her five year development plans place her in the objective one EU members i.e. island and peripheral region. In this respect Cyprus could benefit primarily from the EU Structural Funds and Community initiatives at a level approximating her provisions for development expenditures in 1994-1998 development plan and in line with the Second Community Support Framework in the objective one members.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Athens University of Economics and Business in its series DEOS Working Papers with number 97-12.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Tsoukalas, D.A. Loizides, I.C., 1997. "Regional Aspects of the Cyprus Economy and the Impact of the EU Structural Funds," Athens University of Economics and Business 97-12, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- O20 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- O21 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.