Does Public Expenditure Display the Characteristics of Government Reactions to the State of the Economy
AbstractThe objective of the study is to inquest the nature and direction of causality among public sector size, economic growth and macroeconomic state of the economy.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Athens University of Economics and Business in its series DEOS Working Papers with number 97-11.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
PUBLIC SECTOR ; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
Other versions of this item:
- Loizides, J. & Vamvoukas, G., 1997. "Does Public Expenditure Display the Characteristics of Government Reactions to the State of the Economy," Athens University of Economics and Business 97-11, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.