Fertility and Economic Development. Cross-Country Evidence Revisited
AbstractThe paper presents a theoretical background for the analysis of the relationship between fertility and a number of socio-economic factors associated with the process of economic development and analyses empirically this relationship within a cross-country framework.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Athens University of Economics and Business in its series DEOS Working Papers with number 97-02.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
FERTILITY ; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT;
Other versions of this item:
- Panopoulou, G. & Tsakloglou, P., 1997. "Fertility and Economic Development. Cross-Country Evidence Revisited," Athens University of Economics and Business 97-02, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.