Foreign Direct Investment and Productivity Analysis
AbstractThis study analyses the production efficiency gains in terms of technology transfer and labour productivity changes caused by diverse degrees of foreign ownership using a sample of 4056 manufacturing firms operating in Greece in 1997.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Athens University of Economics and Business in its series DEOS Working Papers with number 127.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
PRODUCTIVITY ; EFFICIENCY ; TECHNOLOGY;
Other versions of this item:
- Dimelis, S. & Louri, H., 2001. "Foreign Direct Investment and Productivity Analysis," Athens University of Economics and Business 127, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.