Towards A General Theory of Real Capital
AbstractWe present a unified theoretical framework capable to address the main real capital decision problems. Initially we specify a continous-time, terminal-horizon real capital model and use it to trace the properties of optimal utilisation, maintenance, and expansionary investment policies, as well as their interactions.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Athens University of Economics and Business in its series DEOS Working Papers with number 126.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
INVESTMENTS ; CAPITAL ; PRICES;
Other versions of this item:
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Capital; Investment; Capacity
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bitros, George C. & Flytzanis, Elias, 2009. "Utilization and maintenance in a model with scrapping," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 551-573, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.