Bayesian Inference in the Non-Central Student-T Model
AbstractThe paper takes up Basesian inference in linear models with disturbances from a non-central Student-t distribution.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Athens University of Economics and Business in its series DEOS Working Papers with number 119.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
ECONOMIC MODELS ; STATISTICS;
Other versions of this item:
- Tsionas, E.G., 2000. "Bayesian Inference in the Non-Central Student-T Model," Athens University of Economics and Business 119, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.