Capital Mobility, the Real Exchange Rate, and the Rate of Return to Capital in the Presence of Non-Traded Goods
AbstractThis paper constructs a general quilibrium trade model of a small open economy producing an exported good, an imported good and a non-traded good by using two or more factors of production, one of which, namely capital, is imperfectly internationally mobile.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Athens University of Economics and Business in its series DEOS Working Papers with number 116.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
EXCHANGE RATE ; CAPITAL ; TRADE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.