Operationalising Equity Issues in Environmental Management: A Fuzzy Coalition Formation Approach
AbstractCost-benefit analysis (CBA) is the most popular evaluation tool in economics. However, it is widely recognised that one of its main limitations is the impossibility of splitting efficiency and equity issues. The present paper, from an economic theoretical point of view, will present a methodology to take into account equity issues in evaluation problems.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC) in its series UFAE and IAE Working Papers with number 347.96.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
ENVIRONMENT; COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS; MANAGEMENT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.