Arbitrage in Markets with Unbounded Short Sales: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Nonemptiness of the Core and Existence of Equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC) in its series UFAE and IAE Working Papers with number 271.94.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- C79 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1995. "Arbitrage of the Flattening Effect of Large Numbers," UCLA Economics Working Papers 737, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Le Van, C. & Page, F.H.Jr. & Wooders, M., 2001. "Arbitrage and Equilibrium in Economies with Externalities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 588, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.