Labour Turnover And The Natural Rate Of Unemployment: Efficiency Wage V.S Frictional Unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC) in its series UFAE and IAE Working Papers with number 113-89.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
wages ; unemployment ; labour market ; demand ; supply;
Other versions of this item:
- Macleaod, W.B. & Malcomson, J., 1989. "Labour Turnover And The Natural Rate Of Unemployment: Efficiency Wage Vs Frictional Unemployment," Papers 336, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- MacLeod, W.B. & Malcomson, J.M. & Gomme, P., 1993. "Labor turnover and the natural rate of unemployment: efficiency wage vs frictional unemployment," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9302, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.