Welfare Bounds In The Fair Division Problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC) in its series UFAE and IAE Working Papers with number 106-88.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
social welfare ; equity ; economic growth;
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lange, Andreas & Vogt, Carsten & Ziegler, Andreas, 2006.
"On the Importance of Equity in International Climate Policy: An Empirical Analysis,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
06-42, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lange, Andreas & Vogt, Carsten & Ziegler, Andreas, 2007. "On the importance of equity in international climate policy: An empirical analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 545-562, May.
- Maniquet, F., 2000.
"A Characterization of the Shapley Value in Queueing Problems,"
222, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- Maniquet, Francois, 2003. "A characterization of the Shapley value in queueing problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 90-103, March.
- Bähringer, Christoph & Helm, Carsten, 2008.
"On the fair division of greenhouse gas abatement cost,"
Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute of Economics (VWL)
33627, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Böhringer, Christoph & Helm, Carsten, 2008. "On the fair division of greenhouse gas abatement cost," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 260-276, May.
- Moulin, Herve, 2005. "Minimizing the Worst Slowdown: Off-Line and On-Line," Working Papers 2005-03, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 1996. "Reward patterns of fair solutions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 365-395, March.
- Maniquet, Francois, 2001. "On decomposable exchange rules," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 375-380, March.
- Ambec, S., 2006. "Sharing a common resource with concave benefits," Working Papers 200601, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Duygu Yengin, 2011. "Identical Preferences Lower Bound for Allocation of Heterogeneous Tasks and NIMBY Problems," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-27, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Duygu Yengin, 2011. "Population Monotonic and Strategy-Proof Mechanisms Respecting Welfare Lower Bounds," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-34, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Maniquet, Francois & Sprumont, Yves, 2000. "On resource monotonicity in the fair division problem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 299-302, September.
- Duygu Yengin, 2012. "Population Monotonic and Strategy-Proof Mechanisms Respecting Welfare Lower Bounds," School of Economics Working Papers 2012-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Stefan Ambec, 2008. "Sharing a resource with concave benefits," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 1-13, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.