Migration Among Low-Income Households: Helpmg the Witch Doctors Reach Consensus
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems in its series Working papers with number 9423.
Length: 55 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON, SOCIAL SYSTEMS RESEARCH INSTITUTE(S.S.R.I.), MADISON WISCONSIN 53706 U.S.A.
migration ; social welfare;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Benjarong Suwankiri, 2009.
"Migration and the welfare state: Dynamic Political-Economy Theory,"
NBER Working Papers
14784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Benjarong Suwankiri, 2010. "Migration and the Welfare State: Dynamic Political-Economy Theory," CESifo Working Paper Series 2991, CESifo Group Munich.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim & Suwankiri, Benjarong, 2010. "Migration and the Welfare State: Dynamic Political-Economy Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 7996, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Benjarong Suwankiri, 2009. "Migration and the Welfare State: A Dynamic Political-Economy Theory," NBER Working Papers 15597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon Jong & Deborah Graefe & Tanja St. Pierre, 2005. "Welfare reform and interstate migration of poor families," Demography, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 469-496, August.
- Assaf Razin, 2013.
"Migration into the Welfare State: Tax and Migration Competition,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4230, CESifo Group Munich.
- Assaf Razin, 2013. "MIGRATION into the WELFARE STATE: tax and migration competition," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 548-563, August.
- Assaf Razin, 2013. "Migration into the Welfare State: Tax and Migration Competition," NBER Working Papers 19346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ailsenne Sumwalt).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.