Semiparametric Estimation Of Censored Selection Models With A Nonparametric Selection Mechanism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems in its series Working papers with number 90-33.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON, SOCIAL SYSTEMS RESEARCH INSTITUTE(S.S.R.I.), MADISON WISCONSIN 53706 U.S.A.
models ; mathematics ; labour supply;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Robinson, Peter M., 1992.
"Nonparametric and Semiparametric Methods for Economic Research,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/2357, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Delgado, Miguel A & Robinson, Peter M, 1992. " Nonparametric and Semiparametric Methods for Economic Research," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 201-49.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Robinson, Peter M., . "Nonparametric and semiparametric methods for economic research," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/2827, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2000. "The Scientific Contributions of James Heckman and Daniel McFadden," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2000-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- George S Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics Of Productivity In The Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Working Papers 92-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ailsenne Sumwalt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.