Nonlinearity And Complex Dynamics In Economics And Finance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems in its series Working papers with number 360.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON, SOCIAL SYSTEMS RESEARCH INSTITUTE(S.S.R.I.), MADISON WISCONSIN 53706 U.S.A.
financial aspects ; macroeconomics ; mathematics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Boldrin, 1988. "Persistent Oscillations and Chaos in Dynamic Economic Models: Notes for a Survey," UCLA Economics Working Papers 458A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Caraiani, Petre, 2012. "Is the Romanian Business Cycle Characterized by Chaos?," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 142-151, September.
- A. Corcos & J-P Eckmann & A. Malaspinas & Y. Malevergne & D. Sornette, 2002.
"Imitation and contrarian behaviour: hyperbolic bubbles, crashes and chaos,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 264-281.
- A. Corcos & J. -P. Eckmann & A. Malaspinas & Y. Malevergne & D. Sornette, 2001. "Imitation and contrarian behavior: hyperbolic bubbles, crashes and chaos," Papers cond-mat/0109410, arXiv.org.
- Nijkamp, P. & Reggiani, A., 1990. "Spatio-temporal processes in dynamic logit models," Serie Research Memoranda 0063, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- T. Hogg & B. A. Huberman & M. Youssefmir, . "The Instability of Markets," Working Papers _006, Xerox Research Park.
- Evzen Kocenda, 2001.
"An Alternative To The Bds Test: Integration Across The Correlation Integral,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 337-351.
- Evzen Kocenda, 2003. "An Alternative to the BDS Test: Integration Across The Correlation Integral," Econometrics 0301004, EconWPA.
- William A. Barnett & Alfredo Medio & Apostolos Serletis, 1997.
"Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics,"
- William Barnett & Alfredo Medio & Apostolos Serletis, 2012. "Nonlinear And Complex Dynamics In Economics," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201223, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis & Demitre Serletis, 2012. "Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201238, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos & Serletis, Demitre, 2012. "Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics," MPRA Paper 41245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cecen, A. Aydin & Erkal, Cahit, 1996. "Distinguishing between stochastic and deterministic behavior in high frequency foreign exchange rate returns: Can non-linear dynamics help forecasting?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 465-473, December.
- Benos, Alexandros V., 1998. "Aggressiveness and survival of overconfident traders," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 353-383, September.
- Chappell, David & Peel, David A., 1998. "A note on some properties of the ESTAR model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 311-315, September.
- Michener, Ronald & Ravikumar, B., 1998. "Chaotic dynamics in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1117-1137, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ailsenne Sumwalt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.