Dynamical Behavior of Continuous Tick Data in Futures Exchange Market
AbstractWe study the tick dynamical behavior of the bond futures in Korean Futures Exchange(KOFEX) market. Since the survival probability in the continuous-time random walk theory is applied to the bond futures transaction, the form of the decay function in our bond futures model is discussed from two kinds of Korean Treasury Bond(KTB) transacted recently in KOFEX. The decay distributions for survival probability are particularly displayed stretched exponential forms with novel scaling exponents $\beta$ $=$ 0.82(KTB 203) and $\beta$ $=$ 0.90(KTB112), respectively, for our small time intervals. We obtain the scaling exponents for survival probability $\epsilon$ $=$ 17 and 18 decayed rapidly in large time limit, and our results are compared with recent numerical calculations.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by arXiv.org in its series Papers with number cond-mat/0212393.
Date of creation: Dec 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://arxiv.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrico Scalas, 2005.
"Five Years of Continuous-time Random Walks in Econophysics,"
- Enrico Scalas, 2005. "Five Years of Continuous-time Random Walks in Econophysics," Finance 0501005, EconWPA.
- Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Chen, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2008. "Scaling in the distribution of intertrade durations of Chinese stocks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(23), pages 5818-5825.
- Ni, Xiao-Hui & Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Gu, Gao-Feng & Ren, Fei & Chen, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2010. "Scaling and memory in the non-Poisson process of limit order cancelation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(14), pages 2751-2761.
- Scalas, Enrico, 2006. "The application of continuous-time random walks in finance and economics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 362(2), pages 225-239.
- Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Chen, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2009. "Detrended fluctuation analysis of intertrade durations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(4), pages 433-440.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.