Dynamical Behavior of Continuous Tick Data in Futures Exchange Market
AbstractWe study the tick dynamical behavior of the bond futures in Korean Futures Exchange(KOFEX) market. Since the survival probability in the continuous-time random walk theory is applied to the bond futures transaction, the form of the decay function in our bond futures model is discussed from two kinds of Korean Treasury Bond(KTB) transacted recently in KOFEX. The decay distributions for survival probability are particularly displayed stretched exponential forms with novel scaling exponents $\beta$ $=$ 0.82(KTB 203) and $\beta$ $=$ 0.90(KTB112), respectively, for our small time intervals. We obtain the scaling exponents for survival probability $\epsilon$ $=$ 17 and 18 decayed rapidly in large time limit, and our results are compared with recent numerical calculations.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by arXiv.org in its series Papers with number cond-mat/0212393.
Date of creation: Dec 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://arxiv.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Chen, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2009. "Detrended fluctuation analysis of intertrade durations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(4), pages 433-440.
- Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Chen, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2008. "Scaling in the distribution of intertrade durations of Chinese stocks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(23), pages 5818-5825.
- Enrico Scalas, 2005.
"Five Years of Continuous-time Random Walks in Econophysics,"
- Enrico Scalas, 2005. "Five Years of Continuous-time Random Walks in Econophysics," Papers cond-mat/0501261, arXiv.org.
- Scalas, Enrico, 2006. "The application of continuous-time random walks in finance and economics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 362(2), pages 225-239.
- Ni, Xiao-Hui & Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Gu, Gao-Feng & Ren, Fei & Chen, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2010. "Scaling and memory in the non-Poisson process of limit order cancelation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(14), pages 2751-2761.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.