Modeling systemic risks in financial markets
AbstractWe survey systemic risks to financial markets and present a high-level description of an algorithm that measures systemic risk in terms of coupled networks.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by arXiv.org in its series Papers with number 1311.3764.
Date of creation: Nov 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://arxiv.org/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-11-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2013-11-22 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2013-11-22 (Risk Management)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alison L. Gibbs & Francis Edward Su, 2002. "On Choosing and Bounding Probability Metrics," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 70(3), pages 419-435, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.