Maximum likelihood estimation for Heston models
AbstractWe study asymptotic properties of maximum likelihood estimators for Heston models based on continuous time observations. We distinguish three cases: subcritical (also called ergodic), critical and supercritical.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by arXiv.org in its series Papers with number 1310.4783.
Date of creation: Oct 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://arxiv.org/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hui Chen & Scott Joslin, 2012.
"Generalized Transform Analysis of Affine Processes and Applications in Finance,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(7), pages 2225-2256.
- Hui Chen & Scott Joslin, 2011. "Generalized Transform Analysis of Affine Processes and Applications in Finance," NBER Working Papers 16906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Overbeck, Ludger & Rydén, Tobias, 1997. "Estimation in the Cox-Ingersoll-Ross Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 430-461, June.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521496032 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Zanten, Harry, 2000. "A multivariate central limit theorem for continuous local martingales," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 229-235, November.
- Ai[diaeresis]t-Sahalia, Yacine & Kimmel, Robert, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stochastic volatility models," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 413-452, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.