Stationarity and ergodicity for an affine two factor model
AbstractWe study the existence of a unique stationary distribution and ergodicity for a 2-dimensional affine process. The first coordinate is supposed to be a so-called alpha-root process with \alpha\in(1,2]. The existence of a unique stationary distribution for the affine process is proved in case of \alpha\in(1,2]; further, in case of \alpha=2, the ergodicity is also shown.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by arXiv.org in its series Papers with number 1302.2534.
Date of creation: Feb 2013
Date of revision: Sep 2013
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://arxiv.org/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hui Chen & Scott Joslin, 2011.
"Generalized Transform Analysis of Affine Processes and Applications in Finance,"
NBER Working Papers
16906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hui Chen & Scott Joslin, 2012. "Generalized Transform Analysis of Affine Processes and Applications in Finance," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(7), pages 2225-2256.
- Leif Andersen & Vladimir Piterbarg, 2007. "Moment explosions in stochastic volatility models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 29-50, January.
- Damir Filipovi\'c & Eberhard Mayerhofer & Paul Schneider, 2011. "Density Approximations for Multivariate Affine Jump-Diffusion Processes," Papers 1104.5326, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.