Entrepreneurship: what's happening?
AbstractMuch has been said lately about entrepreneurship, so it seems important to leave here some personal analysis on this topic. The issues outlined here result from a work in about a year in which because a personal and professional obligations it was doing some research on these issues. This is an interesting topic that has not yet expired and on which there is much to research, do it is an area where there are many challenges.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by arXiv.org in its series Papers with number 1110.5516.
Date of creation: Oct 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://arxiv.org/
Other versions of this item:
- O55 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2011-11-01 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HPE-2011-11-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011.
"Agglomeration and Interregional Mobility of Labor in Portugal,"
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Agglomeration and interregional mobility of labor in Portugal," MPRA Paper 32203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.