SESO PAPER: Real versus nominal convergence - national labour markets and the European integration process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics in its series Working Papers with number 1993285.
Length: 42 pages
Date of creation: Apr 1993
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raul Ramos Lobo & Miguel Juan Clar Lopez & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 1999.
"Spacialisation in Europe and asymmetric shocks: potential risks of EMU,"
Working Papers in Economics
50, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Raul Ramos & Miquel Clar & Jordi Suri?ach, 1998. "Specialization in Europe and asymmetric shocks: Potential risks of EMU," ERSA conference papers ersa98p86, European Regional Science Association.
- Juan Luís Ollero & Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach-Caralt, 2001. "Macroeconomic implications of EMU at the regional level," ERSA conference papers ersa01p146, European Regional Science Association.
- Alan Carruth & Heather Gibson & Euclid Tsakalotos, 1999. "Are Aggregate Consumption Relationships Similar Across the European Union?," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 17-26.
- Marelli, Enrico, 1999. "Convergence and asymmetries in the employment dynamics of the European regions," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa120, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrew Dickerson & Heather Gibson & Euclid Tsakalotos, 1998. "Business Cycle Correspondence in the European Union," Empirica, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 49-75, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.