Gender Equality at the Heart of Decent Work
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by American University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 2010-01.
Date of creation: Jan 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.american.edu/cas/economics/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Agnes R. Quisumbing & John A. Maluccio, 2003. "Resources at Marriage and Intrahousehold Allocation: Evidence from Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Indonesia, and South Africa," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(3), pages 283-327, 07.
- Simon Appleton & John Hoddinott & Pramila Krishnan, 1996.
"The gender wage gap in three African countries,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
1996-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Carmen Diana Deere & Cheryl Doss, 2006. "The Gender Asset Gap: What Do We Know And Why Does It Matter?," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1-2), pages 1-50.
- Gunseli Berik, 2000. "Mature Export-Led Growth and Gender Wage Inequality in Taiwan," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 1-26.
- Singh, Ajit & Zammit, Josephine Ann, 1999.
"International Capital Flows: Identifying the Gender Dimension,"
53535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Ajit & Zammit, Ann, 2000. "International Capital Flows: Identifying the Gender Dimension," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1249-1268, July.
- Berik, Gunseli & Van der Meulen Rodgers, Yana & Zveglich, Joseph E., 2003. "International trade and wage discrimination : evidence from East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3111, The World Bank.
- Lisa Giddings & Mieke Meurs & Tilahun Temesgen, 2007. "Changing Preschool Enrolments in Post-Socialist Central Asia: Causes and Implications," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(1), pages 81-100, March.
- Jolina Kwong, 2008. "N. Folbre: Valuing Children: Rethinking the Economics of the Family," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 693-694, December.
- Elizabeth Brainerd, 2000. "Women in transition: Changes in gender wage differentials in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 54(1), pages 138-162, October.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2000. "Gender Inequality and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1211-1230, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Meal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.