On the Optimal Control of the Vintage Capital Growth Model with Endogenous Labour Supply
AbstractWe prove that the introduction of endogenous indivisible labor supply into the vintage capital growth model does not rule out the turnpike and optimal permanent regime properties, notably the non- monotonicity properties of optimal paths, inherent in this model.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France in its series AMSE Working Papers with number 1303.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 05 Feb 2013
Date of revision: 05 Feb 2013
Optimal control; integral equations with delays and advances; vintage capital; endogenous labor supply.;
Other versions of this item:
- Boucekkine Raouf & Hritonenko Natali & Yatsenko Yuri, 2013. "On the Optimal Control of the Vintage Capital Growth Model with Endogenous Labour Supply," Mathematical Economics Letters, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 3-7, October.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, 2013. "On the Optimal Control of the Vintage Capital Growth Model with Endogenous Labour Supply," Working Papers halshs-00796184, HAL.
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2013-03-09 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2013-03-09 (Financial Development & Growth)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boucekkine, Raouf, et al, 1998.
" Creative Destruction, Investment Volatility, and the Average Age of Capital,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 361-84, December.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & GERMAIN, Marc & LICANDRO, Omar & MAGNUS, Alphonse, . "Creative destruction, investment volatility, and the average age of capital," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1376, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Boucekkine, R. & Germain, M. & Licandro, O., .
"Replacement echoes in the vintage capital growth model,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1275, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Germain, Marc & Licandro, Omar, 1997. "Replacement Echoes in the Vintage Capital Growth Model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 333-348, June.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, 2013.
"Health, Work Intensity, and Technological Innovations,"
AMSE Working Papers
1320, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Mar 2013.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, 2013. "Health, Work Intensity, and Technological Innovations," Working Papers halshs-00805199, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.