WP 15 - Flexibility and social protection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies in its series AIAS Working Papers with number wp15.
Date of creation: Feb 2004
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fouarge, D.J.A.G. & Grim, R. & Kerkhofs, M.J.M. & Vosse, J.P. & Wolff, CH.J. de, 2002. "Trendrapport Aanbod van arbeid 2001," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-89793, Tilburg University.
- Kea Tijdens & Marc Meer, 2000. "WP RR 5 - Flexibele regels: Een onderzoek naar de relatie tussen CAO-afspraken en het bedrijfsbeleid over flexibilisering van de arbeid," AIAS Working Papers rr5, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Fouarge, D.J.A.G. & Kerkhofs, M.J.M., 2000. "Krappe markt remt flexibilisering," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-17262, Maastricht University.
- Fouarge, D.J.A.G. & Kerkhofs, M.J.M. & Vosse, J.P.M., 2000. "Wenstijdwet en krappe arbeidsmarkt," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-17263, Maastricht University.
- Chilian, Mihaela Nona & Albu, Lucian Liviu & Iordan, Marioara, 2010. "European Performances regarding Flexicurity in the New Member States and Their Regions," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(5), pages 59-73.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiemer Salverda).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.