Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series Agricultural Distortions Working Paper with number 48624.
Date of creation: Mar 2009
Date of revision:
Distorted incentives; agricultural and trade policy reforms; national agricultural development; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; F13; F14; Q17; Q18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-07-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2009-07-03 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swinnen, Jo & Vandeplas, Anneleen & Maertens, Miet, 2009.
"Liberalization with endogenous institutions: a comparative analysis of agricultural reform in Africa, Asia and Europe,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/222233, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Anneleen Vandeplas & Miet Maertens, 2009. "Liberalization with Endogenous Institutions: A Comparative Analysis of Agricultural Reform in Africa, Asia, and Europe," LICOS Discussion Papers 23309, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Christensen, Garry & Pomfret, Richard, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in the Kyrgyz Republic," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48361, World Bank.
- Kym Anderson, 2010. "Comment on "Agricultural Trade Reform and Rural Prosperity: Lessons from China"," NBER Chapters, in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 424-427 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Kazakhstan," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48360, World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.